Bee Removal Arizona, Fast Bee Removal
Bee Removal & Wasp Control Valleywide service, Phoenix, AZ. specializing in safe and effective live removal of bees and wasps in and around your home or commercial building.
Why Use Our Services?
Our Services Include
Fast, Friendly and Reliable Bee & Wasp Control Service Phoenix, AZ
Bee Removal Arizona, Specializing in bee expulsion and problem bee infestations to the basic bee & wasp removal.
- As beekeepers we have extensive experience with bees and bee control.
- Serving the entire valley, and then some.
- Homeowners, commercial clients, property managers, HOA, apartment complexes, schools and municipalities.
- Bee Rescue and bee relocation when possible, Wasp & Hornet control
- Bees like us because we keep the bees alive.
- We are a humane bee removal company in Phoenix AZ.
- No kill pesticide-free, live bee rescue service.
- Reputable, prompt and affordable.
- Serving all the cities around Phoenix.
We handle Africanized bees or killer bees and domestic European honey bees as well as any bee related problem.
Call us if you have an emergency bee removal or an urgent bee removal situation, our arrival time is usually within the hour.
We safely remove bees in a host of different locations such as bees in roofs/attics. We remove bees in walls or bees under sheds also bees in water meter valve boxes.
Bees in trees in bushes, bees at pools and water fountains.
Bee removal Arizona is dedicated to the promotion of honey bees in Arizona by support two different beekeepers or apiary in Phoenix. We have been keeping bees ourselves for many years, after catching bee swarms we give the bees to beekeepers in the Valley.
We provide expert live bee removal and relocation to residential and commercial customers throughout the Phoenix, Arizona area.
We have an array of techniques that have been tried and tested and guaranteed to solve your bee problems.
Keeping the bees alive is one of our priorities, as well as keeping our customers safe.
Bees are extremely beneficial to our environment and for the pollination of food crops including honey production. Without bees we wouldn't have about one third of all food crops.
With the decline of the honeybee population in recent years we believe in saving bees in every possible situation. There are situations where live bee relocation isn't possible depending on the location where the Beehive is located.